Cash, Check or Credit Cards Accepted
For account information, please contact office
By email at Sales@ocsandbagger.com or by phone at (800) 498-2247 or (714) 637-2000.
The Terms & Conditions page is agreed to in regards to all sales with Sandbagger
* All job requests
need a 48 hr lead time, except for storm emergencies.
* Neither payment nor performance bond included.
* OCSandbagger provides temporary erosion control and does
not warranty for materials or
is damaged after initial placement, subcontractors and/or unforeseen weather
* Please refer to the Sandbagger rate sheet for site
preparation, storm maintenance, clean up,
grading, and or hauling off of old material, trash, etc.
* All materials and deliveries will be charged applicable
* Items not specified in this price list are neither implied
* No traffic control included.
* All work performed shall be at the request and direction
of the customer's superintendent or
* A standard crew consists of 1 foreman with a truck and 2
* Portal to portal contractor for all time and materials
work. Time starts when the crew loads the
material or is
dispatched to the job.
* Installation is based on regular working hours,
non-prevailing rates Monday through
Friday 6:30 am to
* Installation is for a prepared area that is free of weeds,
trash and other debris. The installation
price may increase
with an hourly charge for labor and/or equipment due to difficult or rocky
poor access, and any work completed after regular working hours Monday
* Overtime will be charged Monday through Friday from 3:00
pm to 6:30 pm and
Saturdays from 6:60
am to 3:00 pm
* Double time rates will be charged for work performed
Monday through Friday 6:30 pm
to 6:30 am.
* Trucking rates will be charged based on a 4 hour minimum,
regular working hours,
Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
* Equipment rates will be charged on a daily rate plus the
hourly operator fee.
* Equipment requested to be onsite and not operated will be
charged the daily rate until
* All spray-on application includes one move on, $150.00
each additional move on. Water
to be provided
through a 2 1/2" meter hydrant or equal connection.
* Any large dirt or trash hauls that require outside
trucking services will be charged on cost
plus 15% basis.
* All dump fees, trash roll-off charges incurred will be
charged on cost plus 15% basis.
* All recycle fees incurred will be charged on cost plus 15%
* Any additional services requested not listed in this price
list will be charged on cost plus 15%